A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. 'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!' The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?' The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'
100 Things to Put on a Charcuterie Board
6 years ago

4 comments:
lmao that is hilarious i prolly sound like to ty lol
I love it! I dodn't know you had a blog! How fun...now we can keep in touch since we only live like 5 min away...me, you and sheryl should go to lunch sometime! (and our kids I guess..) :) And that post is hillarious I bust up laughing!
I tried to type this on Sheryl's but her blog said comments were resticted and it wouldn't let me so I figured I would post it on your and you can tell her that her comments don't work!!
Sheryl
Looks like fun!! YOur kids are so cute and it looks like you are all doing well...I wrote on Sandy's blog that we should all go to lunch one day:) And where did you did that picture taken of both your kids with their names?? So cute! And the tooth fairy thing...hillarious!!
thats so hilarious i have to let my mom and dad read this. haha. you and your family look so cute!
Post a Comment