BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

WILLIAM SAMUEL OSBORNE

Will's 1st bath at home

before Will was born Matt decided to practice with spiderman!

I wanted to take pictures of their feet, but when I went to snap the picture two heads popped up. (and one of them WASN'T William)


There we go..... cute!



2 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

i LOVE your new updates! Camille and Mathew are so cute with new little William! I wish I could go out and visit her....or that they lived closer. The pictures are all so darling. Thanks for posting since Camille doesnt have internet. You are a cute grandma!! I miss you and your family. We need to get together

The Osborne's said...

Cute pics. William is getting so big. He is almost too big for his newborn diapers. I feel like my little baby is growing up so fast, it's sad.